Most frequent questions and answers
You must be 18 years or older.
If under 18 you must have your parent or guardians written approval. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Yes of course.
We have tried to create a good range of general topics to limit the number of groups and forums people have to join and to avoid duplicated information. Please search them here first to see if you could join that group and add your topic to the existing forum first.
However, if you want to create a restricted group with it’s own forum that may contain information of a more sensitive or specific nature please do so here.
Yes, you can share documents between other community members.
Please note all media will be deleted from chat after 30 days so please make sure you download and save anything you want to keep within that time.
To improve users privacy, file names may be changed to random.
Accepted formats include:
- Document / spreadsheet / interactive
You can! Simply search their profile here and then select the “private message” icon.
Please read the terms and conditions about appropriate behaviour and acceptable levels of communication. Any member who breaches our site rules will be removed and blocked from the site.
Members have the right to refuse to engage in conversation or block members from engaging with them.
Please read the entire Terms carefully before you start to use the Platform.
BY CLICKING “JOIN NOW,” “JOIN SUPPORT COMMUNITY,”, “SIGN UP,” REGISTERING, ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PLATFORM YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS, AND YOUR ACCESS OR USE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR (AND IF ACTING ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY OR ENTITY, SUCH THIRD PARTY’S OR ENTITY’S) AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS (REFERENCES IN THESE TERMS TO “YOU” INCLUDE YOU AND ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY OR ENTITY). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM OR ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website. By using the Platform, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with The 90 Percent Rule.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, The 90 Percent Rule and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- Use and Use Restrictions
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding your access to and use of the Platform.
- communicate online with respect.
- listen carefully to others in order to understand their perspectives.
- take responsibility for their words and actions.
- keep criticism constructive.
- be self aware. Understand how your culture and background shape you.
- respect diversity and be tolerant of differences.
- be truthful and ethical.
- practice politeness, courtesy and kindness.
- avoid negativity.
- talk to people — not about them.
- don’t overcriticize.
- treat people equally.
- be emotionally empathetic.
- value others’ opinions.
- respect others’ trust and confidentiality.
You agree not to use the Platform:
- (a) in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from Australia or other countries);
- (b) for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- (c) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with these Terms;
- (d) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- (e) to impersonate or attempt to impersonate The 90 Percent Rule or their employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- (f) to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm The 90 Percent Rule or users of the Platform, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to use the Platform in any way that:
- (i) is fraudulent or deceptive;
- (ii) harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, defames, or otherwise infringes or violates the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, the rights of publicity or other proprietary rights);
- (iii) uses technology or other means not authorized by The 90 Percent Rule;
- (iv) introduces or attempts to introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful or any other computer code, files, or programs that may harm, interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- (v) gains or attempts to gain unauthorized access to The 90 Percent Rule or Organization systems or user accounts or to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Platform, including attempts to overburden The 90 Percent Rule’s servers or networks;
- (vi) encourages or constitutes conduct that could give rise to a criminal offense or civil liability;
- (vii) attacks the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- (viii) fails to comply with applicable third-party terms (e.g., wireless carrier terms of service);
- (ix) uses any manual process, or any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform;
- (x) uses any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform; or
- (xi) otherwise attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
The 90 Percent Rule reserves the right to bring legal action against you if you engage in use that violates these Terms.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- using this Website to engage in any electronic communication and virtual behaviour that is a criminal offence including indecent exposure, sexual assault, stalking or obscene communications. Users who commit these acts may be prosecuted.
- Continue to engage in unwanted and intrusive communication or contact that causes someone to feel distress or fear.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and The 90 Percent Rule may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
To access the Platform or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Platform that all the information you provide on the Platform is correct, current, and complete.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. For added security, we highly recommend that you set up and enable two-factor authentication procedures for your access to the Platform. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Platform or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. We have the right to disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant The 90 Percent Rule a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it with written permission.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. The 90 Percent Rule reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
The Platform may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features that allow users to upload, post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users, or to other persons, information, materials, stories, comments, experiences, photographs, reviews, videos, designs, images, drawings, graphics, artwork, Likeness Materials (as defined below), or other content (collectively, “User Content”) on or through publicly available portions of the Platform. It is completely optional whether or not you choose to upload such User Content, and you choose the nature and kind of the User Content that you upload. For the avoidance of doubt, your User Content includes your Solicited User Content, as defined below.
All User Content must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your User Content via the Platform. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness of your User Content. We are not responsible for or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Platform.
Any User Content you post to the Platform will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We strongly discourage you from including any identifying information (such your name or address) in your User Content, and you expressly agree not to provide any sensitive, personal or health-related information about you or anyone else via your User Content. You represent and warrant that: (a) you own or control all rights in and to your User Content and have the right to grant the licenses described herein to us and our Organizations, partners, affiliates, and service providers, and each of their and our respective affiliates, partners, licensees, successors, and assigns; (b) all of your User Content does and will comply with these Terms; (c) none of your User Content will infringe upon, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any person’s rights, including any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
To the extent that you choose to include the name, story, image, likeness, voice, and other personal characteristics, biographical, or professional information of yourself or anyone else, and any other content or materials that contain or incorporate any of the foregoing (“Likeness Materials”) in your User Content, you expressly consent to the use of such Likeness Materials as set forth herein, and you represent and warrant that you have obtained the written consent, release, or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in User Content to use such individual’s Likeness Materials in any manner contemplated by these Terms, or, if any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you represent and warrant that you have obtained such written consent, release, or permission from such individual’s parent or guardian. You agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases, or permissions upon our request.
User Content must comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Otherwise conflict with, or be in violation of, the terms and conditions of these Terms.
In furtherance of the foregoing, you represent and warrant that you shall not submit, upload, or otherwise make available via the Platform, any User Content or materials that:
- (a) you do not have the rights necessary to use, transmit, publish, or to grant SupportCommunity the license as described herein;
- (b) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, vulgar, profane, injurious to third parties, or which invade another person’s privacy, further the commission or concealment of a crime, promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act, or are otherwise objectionable as determined by SupportCommunity;
- (c) are deceptive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, impersonate another person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- (d) promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- (e) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- (f) violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws, or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms;
- (g) cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person; or
- (h) contain Likeness Materials of people who have not given permission for their such Likeness Materials to be uploaded to the Platform.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The 90 Percent Rule express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
We endeavor to provide helpful content, resources, tools, and forums in order to support and assist you in difficult life situations, which may be related to certain health-related circumstances of you or your loved ones. However, our Platform is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease, illness, or other medical, physical, or psychological condition, nor is it intended to affect any structure or function of the body. You understand and agree that we are not engaged in the practice of medicine or healthcare, either through our Platform or any associated communications, services, content, or resources. We do not provide financial, medical, or legal advice, and we do not permit or encourage the provision of advice through our platforms. The Platform and its contents are not a substitute for professional advice of any kind, including any psychological or medical diagnosis or treatment. We encourage you to seek professional diagnosis and treatment for any medical and psychological conditions as applicable.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR, AND WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE OR TAKE, ANY MEDICAL ADVICE OR MEDICALLY RELATED ACTION IN RESPONSE TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE PLATFORM.
In no event shall The 90 Percent Rule, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. The 90 Percent Rule, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The 90 Percent Rule from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
The 90 Percent Rule is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The 90 Percent Rule is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between The 90 Percent Rule and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Queensland, Australia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Brisbane for the resolution of any disputes.